Our Caregivers, Certified Nursing Assistants and Certified Home Health Aides, go beyond basic companionship and housekeeping services to provide sensitive, confidential personal care services that focus on emotional well-being and client safety. We understand the difficulty some seniors or people suffering with a disability may have in accepting personal care, so our caregivers strive to build warm, compassionate relationships that help redefine personal independence and confidence. Heart of American Home Health Care is dedicated to providing home care built on trust and genuine affection. Each home health care plan is developed, updated, and supervised by a Registered Nurse
To help you or your loved one maintain independence and remain safe at home, we can provide home health care from as little as 3 hours a day to around the clock care individualized to the client’s needs. We take pride in providing quality home care, from Olathe, KS to Leavenworth, KS and everywhere in between.
Our home care services include:
- Personal Care – Assisting with bathing, hygiene, grooming and dressing, and supervision of client safety.
- Mobility Care – Assisting with walking and exercise, as well as, transfers and ambulation.
- Incontinence Care – Assisting with toileting and catheter care.
- Housekeeping Services – Light housekeeping, kitchen and bathroom cleanings, changing linens, and laundry.
- Meal Planning – Preparing nutritional meals that encourage appetite, monitoring food spoilage and assisting with grocery shopping.
- Transportation – Running errands, shopping, grocery shopping, picking up prescriptions, transporting to doctor appointments or social engagements, and airport assistance.
- Organization Services – Medication reminders, organizing mail, clipping coupons, assisting with client calendar, and arranging appointments.
- Companionship Care – Providing conversation and encouragement, playing mind stimulating games, reading, participating in crafts and personal escorting to outings and events.
- Respite Care – temporary relief to help with the responsibilities of caregiving so you can focus on yourself while knowing your loved one is safe at home.
And so much more!
“Heart of America has provided my husband with competent, reliable, and quality care for several months now and I am very pleased with the company. Any concerns I might have are addressed promptly. As a nurse myself I feel my husband’s care has been top notch.”